Welcome back to another edition of the Eastbrook Homes Homeowner Highlight series. This week we are talking with Karen who lives in a Fitzgerald model home in an Eastbrook Community in near Rockford, MI.
Karen and her family moved to West Michigan from the other side of the state in late 2018 and chose the Fitzgerald for its Craftsman style and available features. They also found the Eastbrook building process made things easier since it allowed them to make selections in the early stages and saved them from running back and forth.
Let’s take a minute to chat with Karen –
- EBH: When did you move into your home?
- K: We moved in the first part of October 18
- EBH: What home plan do you have?
- K: We built a Fitzgerald
- EBH: What is your decorating inspiration?
- K: We were ready to try out the Eastbrook craftsman style
- EBH: What are your favorite features in your home?
- K: I’m really enjoying the sunroom
- EBH: What was your building process /Eastbrook experience like?
- K: We were moving to GR from the other side of the state, so it was helpful for us to be able to make all the selections and decisions early in the process. After that, the Eastbrook team did a great job managing the building process.
- EBH: Do you have any tips or tricks for new homeowners?
- K: Really take time upfront to think about how you want to live in the house. What features are most important to have.
- EBH: Any other thoughts you would like to add?
- K: The Eastbrook team was great to work with and built us a beautiful home!
Thank you, Karen, for giving us a tour of your home and for your insight into the Eastbrook building process.
If you are considering a new home, whether it’s a single-family home, townhome, or condo, please contact the Eastbrook Homes team to discuss the community and design options available to fit your needs.
With communities throughout West Michigan and Greater Lansing, Michigan, we can find the perfect place to call home. Contact the Eastbrook team today and see why Eastbrook Homes always gives you more home for the money.