About Eastbrook Homes
A New Home Leader
We’ve become known for designing and building homes of the highest quality at prices that set the value standard for the industry. Our customers tell us, “you always get more home for the money with Eastbrook Homes.” Eastbrook Homes is a recognized leader in building high-quality, energy-efficient homes and is a multiple Eliant Customer Satisfaction award winner.
We are proud to offer beautiful New Homes in The Grand Rapids and Lakeshore regions of West Michigan, Central Michigan’s Greater Lansing area, and Auburn, Alabama. Our commitment is the same today as it has always been: build homes of outstanding craftsmanship and exceptional value while offering the award-winning customer service, courtesy and respect our customers deserve.
- Eastbrook has been in operation since 1967.
- Personalize your home by selecting from our wide array of architectural options and design features
- 4,000 square foot Home Creation Studio displays thousands of design features in one stunning showroom
- Reduce your monthly utility bills with our E3 (Eastbrook Energy Efficiency)
- Avoid financing hassles by building your home without the need for a construction loan and working with a preferred lender
- Enjoy peace of mind with an Eastbrook warranty serviced by Eastbrook professionals
Eastbrook Homes has built its business on four key pillars: History, Community, Expertise, and Experience. Every day we put these principles to work in the service of our homeowners with the goal of delighting our customers, and building each home as if it were our own.
“Every homeowner deserves to live within an exceptional neighborhood in a home of incomparable value. Customers should expect uncompromising quality in their home and extraordinary service down the road. That is what my team strives to give them each and every day.”
CEO Eastbrook Homes
We strive to be the leader in building high quality homes in West Michigan, Lansing, and Auburn. We are always working to expand our team with passionate and talented people.