Thanksgiving Dining Room Inspiration
Home is where the heart is, especially around the holidays! With the season of gratefulness fast approaching, Eastbrook Homes welcomes you and your family to pull up a chair and join us in a feast for all senses. Our Thanksgiving dining room ideas are sure to inspire relaxed celebration while providing simple, easy ways to bring out the beauty of your home. Join us as we carve out unique combinations of color, pattern, and materials to help set the stage for this season’s fabulous feasts.
Thanksgiving Dining Room Centerpiece
Make a big impact using minimal effort with Eastbrook Homes’ Thanksgiving dining room centerpiece design. By combining foraged West Michigan fall foliage, eye-catching colors, and a delightful palette of textures, we’ve designed a head-turning centerpiece that is sure to be the talk of the table.
- Start with a simple lazy susan or round, rotating platter in neutral colors and textures, like faux wood or marble.
- Add a fun, patterned, round placemat for a pop of color and texture.
- Layer down some seasonal fall foliage like small branches, delicate leaves, sprigs of dried berries, or fluffy seed pods. About 7-10 sprigs should do the trick!
- Add a mid-sized case with a posy of gold, burgundy, and ivory flowers to bring the eye upwards.
- Finish off the look with a few mini pumpkins, oranges, and pomegranates to bring together a stunning centerpiece with gorgeous views from all angles!
Thanksgiving Dining Room Tablescape
Impress every guest with Eastbrook Homes’ bountiful Thanksgiving dining room tablescape design! We pulled from West Michigan’s natural beauty to create a cohesive, celebratory dinner look that’s a snap to set up. Try it during your next autumn holiday meal!
- Start by laying down a neutral, textured table runner to act as the perfect backdrop for your tablescape.
- Add a patterned placemat in autumn colors of scarlet, amber, and lemon at each table setting.
- Begin laying down texture and color along the center of the table with sprigs of fall foliage, dried berries, seed pods, and wispy branches.
- Add a pop of color with a gorgeous vase and autumnal flower bouquet.
- Dance eyes up and around the table by elevating mini pumpkins on creative pumpkin pedestals; try setting your mini pumpkins on unique vases, bronze goblets, or rose gold candle platforms.
- Add solid-colored plates in muted, neutral tones to each table setting and top with fun, lively-colored cloth napkins with matching napkin rings.
- Bring the whole look together with a set of transparent, colorful glasses.
- Add a scattering of mini pumpkins, oranges, and pomegranates for a warm, welcoming finish.
Visit Eastbrook Homes on TikTok to see our Thanksgiving dining room centerpiece and tablescape inspirational tutorial in real time! We’re passionate about building homes our families can enjoy for generations and we love sharing ideas to help bring the warmth of the holiday season to your dining room table. Give us a follow to see the latest videos showcasing our holiday designs, home builds, and family-friendly communities.
Looking to warm up, expand, or upgrade your Thanksgiving celebration space? Eastbrook Homes offers customizable homes at a variety of price points so you can cook, dine, and gather in the home of your dreams. Our designer kitchens allow for plenty of cooks in the kitchen and our famous Michigan rooms offer plenty of relaxation space for every friend and family member. Drink cider around your very own fireplace or venture outdoors to take advantage of the cool, crisp air. Build your own holiday hideaway among the colorful autumn leaves of West Michigan and the Greater Lansing Area by connecting with an Eastbrook Homes sales agent here.
Get Our Blog Posts
Delivered To Your Inbox
Talk to an expert about your new home options! Our Online Sales Team is here to help you through your Eastbrook discovery process. Get in touch with us today!