Our COVID-19 Response
Eastbrook Homes stands with the state of Michigan during these uncertain times and supports measures being taken to stop the spread of COVID-19. The sense of community we’ve all experienced over the past week has been truly incredible, and we’d like to take a minute to discuss how we’re valuing the health and safety of our communities during this time:
- Real Estate: Our Sales Teams is available for virtual meetings or you can make an appointment for showings beginning May 7. All meetings will follow CDC recommendations. All Sales Agents are available for phone calls, video meetings, or emails if you have questions concerning the market, building, or a showcase home.
- Construction: Per the Governor’s order, construction can fully resume in our communities. Prior to this, some exterior work like grading, concrete and landscaping were deemed essential to protect the environment. In all cases, Eastbrook Homes has provided information to our subcontractors and suppliers to help provide a safe environment. While activity is increasing, the best way for your family to remain safe is to maintain your social distance from the construction activity.
- Service or Warranty: We continue to schedule appointments now that construction has been fully reinstated. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at customerservice@
- Internal Operations: Eastbrook Homes has moved all operations to an “essentials-only” basis. This means that employees who are not critical to our basic operations are working from home. Please note that any critical meetings held at our corporate office will follow CDC recommendations.
- Closings: Closings are deemed critical under the order; thus, they will continue. It is essential that we close on our buyer’s home and provide them a home to live and shelter in place.
- Infrastructure: Roads, sewer systems, and water have all been deemed “essential.” Many of our communities depend on our maintenance of these systems, so we will continue to work on them.
We are dedicated to doing our part in maintaining the health and safety of our communities. If you have additional questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Related Posts You Might Like
Your Home, YourCanvas! Times change and processes need to evolve along with the world around us. To continue to provide the best possible building options for all of our clients, we went back to the drawing board and developed a new home building experience. We...
Eastbrook Homes Vendor Spotlight – Introducing Wellborn Cabinets At Eastbrook Homes, we use only the very best materials and brands to build our homes. We believe in using quality products, not just in the construction of each home we create, but also in the products...
Come for a Visit this Spring and Discover your Dream Home The saying "April showers bring May flowers" has never felt more true. In spite of the challenges brought on by COVID-19, we were able to help 33 people find their dream home throughout the month of April. The...