Our COVID-19 Response
,Eastbrook Homes stands with the state of Michigan during these uncertain times and supports measures being taken to stop the spread of COVID-19. The sense of community we’ve all experienced has been truly incredible, and we’d like to take a minute to discuss how we’re valuing the health and safety of our communities during this time:
- Real Estate: Our Sales Teams is available for virtual and one-on-one appointments as well as Open House Hours at some locations. Please note that per the Governor’s Executive Order, masks will be required at open houses and office hours. All Sales Agents are available for phone calls, video meetings, or emails if you have questions concerning the market, building, or a showcase home.
- Construction: Per the Governor’s order, construction can fully resume in our communities. Eastbrook Homes has provided information to our subcontractors and suppliers to help provide a safe environment. While activity is increasing, the best way for your family to remain safe is to maintain your social distance from the construction activity.
- Service or Warranty: We continue to schedule appointments now that construction has been fully reinstated. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at customerservice@
- Internal Operations: Eastbrook Homes has all employees back to work in the office, while following CDC recommendations. Please note that any meetings held at our corporate office will likewise follow CDC recommendations.
- Closings: We continue to close on people’s homes so they can move in as quickly as possible.
- Infrastructure: Roads, sewer systems, and water have all been deemed “essential.” Many of our communities depend on our maintenance of these systems, so we will continue to work on them.
We are dedicated to doing our part in maintaining the health and safety of our communities. If you have additional questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Related Posts You Might Like
In the News – Eastbrook Homes hits the Airwaves In the last few months, Eastbrook Homes has been featured in segments from several West Michigan stations, bringing viewers fun and helpful information about our communities and great real-world experience straight from...
Homeowner Highlight with Shelly & Mark This week on the Eastbrook Homes blog, we are featuring a new Homeowner Highlight with Shelly and Mark who moved to their new Georgetown home in our Cook’s Crossing community just last year. Shelly share their best tips and...
Introducing the New Eastbrook Homes Ideal Location Quiz! As the old saying goes, when you start shopping for a home, three things are more important than anything else – location, location, and location. Before you choose a homesite, or pick out your perfect...