Our COVID-19 Response
Eastbrook Homes stands with the state of Michigan during these uncertain times and supports measures being taken to stop the spread of COVID-19. The sense of community we’ve all experienced has been truly incredible, and we’d like to take a minute to discuss how we’re valuing the health and safety of our communities during this time:
- Real Estate: Our Sales Team is available for virtual and one-on-one appointments or showings. Open houses are suspended through December 8. Please note that masks will be required at any in-person appointments and that no more than 2 households may be present. All Sales Agents are available for phone calls, video meetings, or emails if you have questions concerning the market, building, or a showcase home.
- Construction: Construction continues in our communities. Eastbrook Homes has provided information to our subcontractors and suppliers to help provide a safe environment. The best way for your family to remain safe is to maintain your social distance from the construction activity.
- Service or Warranty: We continue to schedule appointments now that construction has been fully reinstated. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at customerservice@
- Closings: We continue to close on people’s homes so they can move in as quickly as possible.
- Infrastructure: Roads, sewer systems, and water have all been deemed “essential.” Many of our communities depend on our maintenance of these systems, so we will continue to work on them.
We are dedicated to doing our part in maintaining the health and safety of our communities. If you have additional questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Related Posts You Might Like
Whitecaps Step Up to the Plate Event The West Michigan Whitecaps announced today the Whitecaps Hall of Fame inductees for the class of 2021. The induction will take place on the most fun day of the year so far, the annual “Step Up to the Plate” fundraiser on Thursday,...
Tips for Saving Up Your Down Payment For many homebuyers, coming up with the down payment on a new home is the biggest hurdle. First-time owners may especially need assistance on finding ways to save the money needed to put a down payment on a new home whether they...
As we dive into 2021, the new year ahead feels full of hope and promise. At Eastbrook Homes, we’re looking forward to many new and exciting changes too. From Rockford to Jenison, we’ve got lots of exciting announcements on the horizon so please sign up for our blogs...