Our COVID-19 Response
Eastbrook Homes stands with the state of Michigan during these uncertain times and supports measures being taken to stop the spread of COVID-19. The sense of community we’ve all experienced over the past week has been truly incredible, and we’d like to take a minute to discuss how we’re valuing the health and safety of our communities during this time:
- Internal Operations: Eastbrook Homes has moved all operations to an “essentials-only” basis. This means that employees who are not critical to our basic operations are working from home.
- Construction: Eastbrook Homes has received a letter from the Governor that allows us to continue work on homes that are currently at framing, and get them to a dry status (Framed, House Wrap, Windows, Doors, and Roof). This will ensure the homes are safe, sanitary, and maintain the investment our customers have entrusted us with. All construction outside of this will cease until the executive order has been lifted.
- Closings: Closings are deemed critical under the order; thus, they will continue. It is essential that we close on our buyer’s home and provide them a home to live and shelter in place.
- Infrastructure: Roads, sewer systems, and water have all been deemed “essential.” Many of our communities depend on our maintenance of these systems, so we will continue to work on them.
- Real Estate: Our Sales Team have moved to virtual meetings and appointments during this time. They are available for phone calls, video meetings, or emails if you have questions concerning the market, building, or a showcase home.
We are dedicated to doing our part in maintaining the health and safety of our communities. If you have additional questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Related Posts You Might Like
At Home Solutions: Home Gym Guest Blog Hello, Eastbrook Community! I’m excited to chat all things home gyms today! My family and I built the Newport model back in 2017 through Eastbrook Homes, and prior to moving into our new build, we lived in Eastbrook’s Mayfair...
Buying a Home? Spring Into Action - Right from Your Livingroom! Spring a great time to shop for a new home and this year doesn’t have to be any different. Although this may not be the best time to go house to house, technology has made it easy to tour almost any house...
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at Home As many of us spend more time at home over the coming weeks, we’ll be looking for ways to continue enjoying official and unofficial holidays like birthdays, religious events, and cultural celebrations. This week, many people will...