Hearth and Home with Monica
To celebrate the Holiday season, Eastbrook Homes will be presenting a series of spotlights on some of our Eastbrook Family and their beautiful homes.
This week, we spoke with Monica from our Cook’s Crossing community who has been in her home for 3 years and loves it. Monica discussed a couple of her home’s best features and had some great feedback on the building process to share with us too.
Please welcome Monica to this week’s Hearth and Home series from Eastbrook Homes!
- EHB: When did you move into your home?
M: Thanksgiving 2015, 3 years ago already!
- EBH: What home plan do you have?
M: Hearthside (A main floor master)
- EBH: What is your decorating inspiration?
M: Everything HGTV! Property Brothers, Fixer Upper, etc.
- EBH: How do you prepare your home for the holidays?
M: Our trees are always up before Thanksgiving, Christmas music is always blaring, and we are most likely baking a Christmas treat.
- EBH: What are your favorite features in your home?
M: I will narrow it down to just my top 3…
1. Walk in shower (Think 1st-trimester pregnancy, kids during flu season, and potty training)
2. Sunroom/All of the windows- I love all the natural light and my plants do too
3. 3rd Stall Garage- A must for a workshop and to store all of the kid’s toys!
- EBH: What was your building process /Eastbrook experience like?
M: SIMPLE. The showroom makes it a pretty easy process and we were able to pick everything out in just a few hours. It was also nice getting the weekly updates on the progress of the build.
- EBH: Do you have any tips or tricks for new homeowners?
M: Picking out the floor plan is the most important thing. You should also think of things that you cannot change or upgrade at a later date. A plug in the pantry for the coffee maker and toaster oven are life changers! Also, a plug in the closet for the vacuum cleaner.
Thank you, Monica, for giving us a little glimpse into your beautiful home, and for participating in the Eastbrook Hearth and Home series!
At Eastbrook Homes, we always give you more home for your money.
Season’s Greetings from Eastbrook Homes!
Related Posts You Might Like
Spring Break Stay-cation – How to Stay Home and Still Get Away Although the first signs of Spring have begun to appear, the March weather still has a few chilly tricks up its sleeve. As winter comes to a close, many people pack their bags and head to some tropical...
Grand Rapids Cottage and Lakefront Living Show Spring is right around the corner in West Michigan, where you can get an early dose of warm weather fun by attending the 2019 Grand Rapids Cottage and Lakefront Living Show in downtown Grand Rapids, MI. Come out and visit...
Homeowner Highlight – The Fitzgerald by Karen Welcome back to another edition of the Eastbrook Homes Homeowner Highlight series. This week we are talking with Karen who lives in a Fitzgerald model home in an Eastbrook Community in near Rockford, MI. Karen and her...