The Fall season is officially here, but there is still plenty of good weather left in Michigan and no shortage of great activities along the Lakeshore, in Greater Lansing, and throughout West Michigan.
Whether your perfect day includes walking from shop to shop in downtown Holland or hiking through Sleepy Hollow State Park outside of Lansing, there are plenty of places to see and things to do before the temperature drops and the snow flies.
See this fun Fall Bucket List below!
- Go apple picking at a local farm in Byron Center, Grand Rapids, Rockford, and the Greater Lansing Area!
- Eat a fresh donut (pumpkin spice is our favorite!)
- Go on a Fall Color Tour to see the leaves change!
- Lace up your shoes and run a fall race (the weather is typically ideal for racing in the fall).
- Carve pumpkins with family and friends
- Decorate your front porch with mums and more!
- Host a Football Party to cheer on your favorite team.
- Invite the neighbors over for a Chili night (make sure someone brings a side of cornbread!).
- Find a Spooky event for the kids in your life!
There are plenty of other festivals and fun things to experience in Michigan during the Fall. In Lansing, events like the Michigan Blues Fest and of course, AlpacaFest, will keep area visitors busy. West Michigan’s own list of events, which includes attractions like Saugatuck and Douglas’s Fall Fun Days and Art Prize in Grand Rapids, provides area visitors with plenty to do.
Michigan has so much to offer its residents and visitors alike, no matter what time of year you come to visit. Eastbrook family is ready to welcome new homeowners to our family with open arms. Come see what we’ve been happening at Eastbrook Homes, and if you’re ready to discuss your new home project, contact our team today and let us build your dream home.
Come out to see why Eastbrook Homes always gives you more home for the money.