Our COVID-19 Response
Eastbrook Homes stands with the state of Michigan during these uncertain times and supports measures being taken to stop the spread of COVID-19. The sense of community we’ve all experienced over the past week has been truly incredible, and we’d like to take a minute to discuss how we’re valuing the health and safety of our communities during this time:
- Real Estate: Our Sales Teams is available for virtual meetings or you can make an appointment for showings beginning May 7. All meetings will follow CDC recommendations. All Sales Agents are available for phone calls, video meetings, or emails if you have questions concerning the market, building, or a showcase home.
- Construction: Per the Governor’s order, construction can fully resume in our communities. Prior to this, some exterior work like grading, concrete and landscaping were deemed essential to protect the environment. In all cases, Eastbrook Homes has provided information to our subcontractors and suppliers to help provide a safe environment. While activity is increasing, the best way for your family to remain safe is to maintain your social distance from the construction activity.
- Service or Warranty: We continue to schedule appointments now that construction has been fully reinstated. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at customerservice@
- Internal Operations: Eastbrook Homes has begun phasing back employees into the office while following CDC recommendations. Please note that any meetings held at our corporate office will likewise follow CDC recommendations.
- Closings: We continue to close on people’s homes so they can move in as quickly as possible.
- Infrastructure: Roads, sewer systems, and water have all been deemed “essential.” Many of our communities depend on our maintenance of these systems, so we will continue to work on them.
We are dedicated to doing our part in maintaining the health and safety of our communities. If you have additional questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Related Posts You Might Like
Is It Time to Downsize? As life changes, jobs change, and families grow or move away, our wants and needs also change. A bigger home with a 3-car garage and lots of lawn care needs may not be the perfect answer if you’re looking to travel, or if you’d just like less...
The Remote Work Revolution has Begun! We have seen many changes in the US due to the far-reaching effects of Covid-19, but one of the more interesting shifts has been the recent Work from Home revolution. Although people have been officially working from home for...
Holland Hotspots – Things to See and Do in Holland, Michigan Every town has a “Best Of” list made up of fun or interesting things to see and do in the area, and Holland, MI is no different. Located on the West Coast of Michigan directly on the Lake Michigan shoreline,...