Homeowner Highlight – The Channing by Marie
Welcome back to another edition of the Eastbrook Homes Homeowner Highlight series. This week we welcome Marie, who loves her Lowing Woods community home. Marie was kind enough to let us have a glimpse into her Channing style condo where she has adopted much of her decorating style from the show Fixer Upper’s star, Joanna Gaines.
Let’s hear from Marie below –
- EBH: When did you move into your home?
- Marie: I moved into my home on June 1, 2018
- EBH: What community are you in?
- Marie: I live in the Lowing Woods community
- EBH: What home plan do you have?
- Marie: I’m in the Channing condo, the size and layout are just right for me.
- EBH: What is your decorating inspiration?
- Marie: I get most of my decorating inspiration from HGTV. I love Joanna Gaines’ “less is more” approach to decorating as featured on her show Fixer Uppers.
- EBH: What are your favorite features in your home?
- Marie: My favorite features in my home are my Michigan room, my fireplace, and my master bath. I love the spacious layout and the big walk-in closet.
- EBH: What was your building process and Eastbrook experience like?
- Marie: The building experience was very good. Lee Purchase, the production manager, was really great to work with and did a terrific job on my Channing floor plan condo.
- EBH: Any other thoughts?
- Marie: I highly recommend the Lowing Woods community and Eastbrook Homes. They are high-quality builders and my experience was great from start to finish.
- EBH: What do you love about the community?
- Marie: I love the Lowing Woods community. The ages of the occupants are very diverse, and everyone is so friendly. I also enjoy the fact that I live on a cul-de-sac so, so there is no through traffic. I also love the Lowing Woods pool and the clubhouse.
Thanks, Marie, for sharing the photos of your beautiful home, and for sharing your thoughts on working with the team at Eastbrook Homes.
If you are considering a new home, whether it’s a single-family home, townhome, or condo, please contact us here at Eastbrook Homes to discuss the community and floor plan options available to fit your lifestyle. With communities throughout West Michigan, Greater Lansing, Michigan, and Auburn, Alabama, we can find the right fit for your inside and outside life.
Contact us today and see why Eastbrook Homes always gives you more home for the money.
Related Posts You Might Like
As we dive into 2021, the new year ahead feels full of hope and promise. At Eastbrook Homes, we’re looking forward to many new and exciting changes too. From Rockford to Jenison, we’ve got lots of exciting announcements on the horizon so please sign up for our blogs...
Beautiful and Interesting Design Trends for 2021 Every few years, fashion trends change. What was in becomes out, or the trends that were out come sneaking back into style. New trends are also born, sometimes set by a celebrity, and other times by some brave person...
In 2021, Your Dream Home is Within Reach The New Year always brings the promise of new opportunities, new adventures, and new goals at home, work, or for your family. If your goals for the upcoming year include moving to a new home, then we’ve got some great news for...